Saturday, April 24, 2004

Didn't do much today....mostly caught up on TV programming for the past two weeks....=p
Hung out with Mark B and Ed C for dinner...it was nice...and chill...and mostly time spent in the car driving in Hollywood traffic.

my thought provoking moment for the day was when i called the owners of the house. I decided to buy their couch, dining set, and some other items...and called to confirm that i did want it (as they were having a garage sale that day). The lady called back...and we started talking. She told me how she was glad I was the one buying the house...and all the memories stored there. Her parents had bought the house new when it was built in 1951. She remembered growing up in it...and how her father took the utmost care for it. (at this point...she was in tears). I thanked her for sharing and assured her that I would do the same.

Kinda made me think...about the things we do...and the things we leave behind...and what they mean to other people...

No comments: