Wednesday, April 14, 2004

eh..i was gonna cheat....and back-date blog...but oh well...I didn't really miss it...just didn't have enough energy to post.
Tues was ok...busy at work...but it ended being a really long nite. I thank Bren for coming out and helping me with my networking project. We were up all nite finishing off that network...but at least his help gave me the opportunity to sleep on wed.
Wed....after getting in at 2am...i had to be awake and moving by 7am. Got thru my meeting in pasadena and spent most of the day getting things ready for the move this weekend. Soo crazy. Signed more paperwork for the house..and walked thru it again. I sooo love it. Changed from cingular to T-mobile..and now got the phone workign. Still need to transfer all my numbers over.
Unfortunately..got stuck at Pasadena till 5. I really wanted to go to UCLA today for the meeting...being it would likely be my last time....but alas...didn't make it.
Instead...i ended up heading home...and honestly...passing out for the next few hours.

well...tomorrow is another day...and my other boss will be heading down....so ....lock down again. Can't wait for this weekend to be done.

No comments: