My shoulder hurts. I remember as a child how "cool" i was when i would swing my right arm in a clockwise fashion real quick. I think those times have caught up with me. I remember about a year ago i strained my right shoulder during the office move..and found that i actually had a case of bursitis. Well...painful as it is..least it wasn't a torn rotator cuff. I'm going to start stretching..and alternate the workout each day (in fact rest every so often).
Skipped the gym today so i could rest and work on the network. Figured out how i wanted my room, so hopefully i can get some help to move the bed.
Day Recap
Sit-ups: 0
Push-Ups: 0
Activity: Angie's bday gathering at Lucky Baldwins.
Reading: The Hobbit - hopefully finishing it tonite.
Tuesday, June 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment