Thursday, June 02, 2005

The song for class last nite was "Dont cha" and don't cha believe that the warm up stretches were killing me. I think i did better with the 50 Cent song...but abs are definately hurting this morning. Most of the day was prepping for my big music announcement. For those that don't know i'm the Division Head for Music at Pacfic Media Expo. Its a convention designed to celebrate asian and asian american media and culture (including pop culture). Anyways, I was brought in to help organize the music division. In this experience, I've also expanded my appreciation for music...specifically live music. My announcement today...the first two bands for the concerts.





I actually met the lead guitarist (Carlo) at a Tsunami Victims benefit concert (that he organized) and we've been good friends since then. To use an APO phrase...we became fast friends. Its funny how his girlfriend and my friend Sam clicked even better than we did. Anyways, he's a center piece of both bands...and watching him play (as well as other live acts) have actually been a nice change from the radio. Sometimes i can't tell if its a 50 cent song, or the Game...or 50 and the Game...or why i hear their songs all the time. Well..he's offered to give me guitar lessons...so we'll see. Right now i think i'll start with keyboard/piano. We've joked that we may start a R&B band...or something i can sing to =p.
Oh well..wrote a lot. I'll save the rest for tomorrow.

Day Recap
Sit-ups: 20
Push-ups: 20
Activity: Watching Blade 3 with Alfred. Hanging framed art in living room.

No comments: