Wednesday, June 08, 2005

skipped hip hop class and instead went to dinner with family. Probably a good thing with the shoulder pain. Definately gonna start warm up and stretches before getting into exercise (even pushups). Funny...since i hardly prep for much. Guess i always thought it was a waste of time. Even doing 1st, 2nd drafts of papers...hated that. I tended to do my papers the day or usually nite before and pulled it off in time. Guess i work better under pressure. I wouldn't say i rushed into things...since i usually approach everything with caution and worry...but some things i just went with.
Well..gonna hang out with some elementary school kids tomorrow nite with my friend Susan. She teaches at a school near my house. Hopefully get to do some face painting =). That will be fun.
Oh yeah..my good news. Got a call about the TV..and finished the Hobbit. My aunt and I figured out the best way to arrange my bedroom as well. Things are going well. =)

Day Recap
Sit-ups: 0
Push-Ups: 0
Activity: Dinner with family.
Reading: The Fellowship of the Ring

No comments: