Monday, June 06, 2005

Quite a busy day. Woke up to do more moving to storage (with alfred, tony and even John) and afterwards made it to work. While i was there decided to keep on this workout mode and try to make it to the gym. Knowing that i never make it out from work at any stable time, I figured that the best thing for me to do is to go in the afternoon as my lunch break. So today i spent a good 30 minutes on the treadmill running at various speeds--and walking at times. Gave me the sensation of playing soccer again. (I need to update my mp3 selection or download movies in english.) After that got back to work and continued to work till i went to a coworkers place to watch the Heat lose =/. Oh well... I think i've found a new player to follow in Dwayne Wade...and definately hoping the Heat go far next year.

Day Recap
Sit-ups: 40
Push-Ups: 40
Activity: Afternoon Gym and Pistons-Heat game.
Reading: The Hobbit

No comments: