Tuesday, May 07, 2002

Ahh yes...Things are going good lately. This past weekend I actually got to just spend the day (Sat) taking care of a lot of loose ends. Sadly I was not able to participate in the MS. APO activities up in Davis, which I hear I missed out on a great time. I'm planning on making up for it when I head up from Davis Banquet on June 1. ^_^

I spent most of Sat cleaning up my email-box. Bunch of emails had to save…and since I use hotmail...saved it to Word Documents. Felt pretty organized after that. Cousin came over and we just kicked it for a while. It was nice to just do nothing.

We're down to about 7 days left on the night class. Last day will be May 16. Can't wait to get my nights back and hang out with people again. Of course... It will suck to work on the 14th. (514 514 514….humm). I'll make up for that sometime too.

Oh and I checked out Grace's profile recently...

buca: its a way of life...

So cool...hard to believe after one night at dinner...a group of four people could become such close friends. ^_^ (tear)... You guys are too cool.

Oh yeah...almost forgot...as far as job searching...still waiting on the UCI one. Lets see if that one works out. But I did get a call from a former student of mine. Seems he's working for an up and coming network consulting company...and he was asking if I would be interested in joining up. They have 300 clients shared between 2 people. I'm also looking into a Chief Information Officer (CIO)- type positions with some other networking companies. Gonna send out a couple resumes...it doesn't hurt to check all my options...plus it was nice to be remembered by that student. So...I'm not stressing as much on the job dealio...can't wait to stop some of these jobs (morning, night, Sundays...sucks). Its tough work, but enjoy the security that comes along with it. So otherwise...I'll just let you know.

No comments: