Sunday, May 19, 2002

OK...so this is a little late...but still...I have to mention it.

So mothers day weekend...I headed out to UCI for a service project. Really cool seeing everyone again...and now meeting some of the pledges (you guys are all cool). While I'm there…I'm just catching up with friends when Al asks me if I can go with him to a hip hop event at LA that night. Well...I was going to kick it with some friends, but decided we'd try to do both. See...the thing is...he was going to kick it with this girlie from UCLA. Not exactly the type of girl I'd figure he'd go for...but to each his own. Plus...I wanted to just get out. So...with both Rabanara brothers, we rolled back to my house and had to clean up a bit before the event. Big Ups to Bryan for mastering the Steam Vacuum. We had jollibee for lunch and rolled out to LA for the event.

We make it to UCLA...and have to wait hella long...why? well...girls. What do you expect? =p Taking forever to get ready. Al's all ready with a bouquet of hershey kiss roses that he just stole from the Service projects. Something about promising her flowers…and chocolates...so this was 2 for 1. We pick up the girls…and head out to the Westin.

What I didn't realize was that this was ALL CAL. All the Chinese Student Associations from respective UCs were there...representing...with their hip hop dance troops. Hella fine Asian women in the house. So Bryan hits up this girl from SD he'd been talking to and disappears for the night. Meanwhile Al and I are chiln with the two girls from UCLA. Now...the girl I'm dancing with is definately a shorty. In attitude and stature. She was dancing pretty well...and it was all cool. I did have my eye on these three girls that were dancing in the corner. Dang…hella fine. (damn...still too much norcal). I tried to test this "new and improved" ray with no fear to talk to girls...but lets just say it didn't happen. I did approach...but not in enough time. Anyways... This story is about Al.

No comments: