Ok...Back to reality.
I'm back. Yeah!!! Free from teaching at night. I made it to my first APO meetings this week. WOW. I have seen how much UCI has grown since I've been gone. 40+ great pledges and now the meeting room is twice as big. It was cool because Grace, John, and Jeannie came down to visit to. Pretty cool.
This weekend I also went to Dave and Linnea's Wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony out in the Malibu Hills. Two people truly made for each other. I know you are enjoying Paris right now. Have fun! I was able to catch up with most of my friends from UCLA. I can't believe it had been so long since I had seen some of them. Had some yummy food (2 Prime Ribs) and great conversation. We gotta hang out more often. Gonna relink Diana again..since she's updating now =p.
Still a busy week. House closed for fumigation…so I finally got back home on Tues. Had to crash at my aunts house and some brothers at UCI. Mostly hanging with UCI events, meeting with Pomona on Thur. Busy Busy Busy…
But then again…Its memorial day weekend and SD banquet. BUCA crew reunited again…and we’re definitely gonna make up for lost time. ^_^
C-Ya There!!
Wednesday, May 22, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment