Happy Birthday to me...Happy Birthday to me... ^_^
Thank you to everyone that wished me well on my Birthday. I guess you can tell that I am really big on birthdays...especially my own (sasami514..hint hint). I guess its because I do a lot for others (not trying to brag...sorry...I'm really modest...really). Service to others...and all that stuff. A birthday is one day where one can be somewhat selfish. Its your birthday...no one elses (usually). Of course last year...sucks...had my bday on mothers day...so my special day was spent taking mom out to dinner. Anyways, I was on the DL all day. Not saying anything…and just seeing who remembered.
Kinda made me sad about not having someone again. When I was with my girlfriend...we would try to be the first one to greet each other right at Midnight. Well…the midnight hour passed...and I was sitting online just chiln... la dee da. Then I decided to just log off and go to sleep. The first message (Text) came in at 12:30 from a friend in Irvine. Later on my sister called and we just talked for a while. It was nice. After waking up for work throughout the day...I would get phone calls/texts from people. It was cool. I do things without asking...so it was nice to be appreciated and remembered. Got a couple calls and posts from the buca crew...all and all a good day…except for the fact that I had to work still.
PS...I did post some of this on May 14...I just didn't publish till now (May 18)
Tuesday, May 14, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment