My bad…I really didn't finish that last post. I had been working on it...but didn't mean to publish it yet. Oh well...I told Al I wouldn't clown on him as much. Ok…maybe I will. So lets just put this into perspective.
For the females: If you find yourself dancing at a club…and a guy (definitely not your type) comes up to you and starts grinding/freaking/dancing too close... you tend to just ignore and walk away right? Hey...I'm not speaking from experience here (#$%$ you )..but generally speaking...thats the case right…or so I notice.^_^
Well…according to the book of Al...if someone wants to be that close to you...and he/she (hahahah) has a pulse...then its all good. (Oh man...this is too funny). So I'm dancing at ALL CAL, making eye contact with those three girls, and when I look back at my group...I see this girl all over Al. Oh man...it was quite a site (being respectful here). All I could see were that huge grin on Al as she got closer and closer to him. Hey...she was a nice girl...but I don't know Al...you may have some issues. HAHA...so according to Al, it was her who initiated everything...complete from the grinding, to sitting with his arm around her on the chairs. Must have been difficult man. HAHA. In his defense...yeah...its true...at least he was talking to some people...but I would honestly say that this was not one to brag about.
So after we dropped them off...Bryan and I proceeded to clown him all night. Supposedly pretending to be asleep so he wouldn't have to talk to her on the ride home. Sure didn't stop that arm around her again. HAHA. oh man…it was too much fun. I still can't believe you called Grace and Justin that night... just to give your side first. You know they will still believe me though. Hahaha.
Oh well... so now I'm gonna link Al's site too. Check the side for that tornado in your eye ball. Oh in Al's case…that white stuff on your cheek. Just clowning dogg
Till next time
Peace out.
Wednesday, May 22, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment