Damn...i hate TV.
Ever since i've gotten the cable in the front room...i find myself stuck in front of it. I should really consider if i want to put one in my room or not...humm...hope blogging will at least stimulate my mind somehow.
Anyways...GO PISTONS. hey guys...like i said...i tried. The Lakers are a good team...i'll give u that. There is just something about them..that i just can't seem to go for. Anyways...i've already said i was a laker hater...but u know what..a team i hate more than the lakers is the Pacers. SOOOO...i was really glad when they lost to the Pistons. These NBA finals are pretty much over...since the West is always better than the East....but I'm hoping that they are just some good games.
The weekend was pretty chill. Bren came over one Sat nite...and we watched some Korean movies. Pretty cool...kicking back. The next day we headed out to the AX BBQ. The event was poorly attended...and i found myself spending my time in a pick up game with some local kids to pass the time. Being there without the rest of the AX family was a bit weird...but then again, AX in general has been a bit lack luster. After scoring some free stuff, we decided to head out to PMX. I honestly don't think i can really "attend" cons anymore. I just get super bored. Seeing everyone in the ConOps room was really cool. I miss them all. Its been a while since i'd seen the ventura group. It felt like old times. personally I felt out of place...but that is something for me to discuss with someone....but overall...just being there was enough. Anyways...got to hang out with Bren, meet up with Sam and Angie...and meet this super cute girl. My big problem is WHY..WHY...WHY...are all the cute girls from Norcal. I swear...must be something in the water or something. Doubt it will go anywhere..but we'll have to see. Anyways...go to see Psycho Le Cemu in concert (pretty cool..weird costumes..but they seem like fun). Watched Battle Royal (crazy ass movie)...and head back to PMX on Sunday again. On sunday, i was able to reconnect with most of the peeps..just while they where working. The weekend was over...and bren and I got back around 4am.
Monday..i went to Cerritos. Its been some time and I was actually missing everyone. Well...seemed like nothing had changed. Spent most of the time with hanging with Cube and Dad. I miss my puppy =(. I really need to figure how I'll get things together here. Just unfortunate cuz i know i'm hardly around for him. Dinner with my Dad was good. Caught the Laker game at El Torito. Well...the Finals start again on Sunday...and its almost like classic BBall... Magic and Isiah days.
Wednesday, June 02, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment