*strrrrretch*
Oh man..i though i had blogged in this a few times already...but seems like i've been too busy. Humm..what was i gonna say...ahh..just some notes and updates.
First off..i broke my hand...or..was that the window...ahh ..yea...i broke my window with my hand =p. I wish i could say it was in a fit of anger...or hitting the old baseball...or something more creative....but basically i put my hand thru it. I was showing my aunt..how the window gets jammed..and u needed to knock the top to free it up, but ended up putting my hand thru the 1/8 glass. Not too bad...but got a pretty nasty cut. Its still healing now. The cool part about it is how it added to the house rebuilding experience.
Honestly..its been great. I love being across the street to my aunt and uncle now. Wow..my uncle. He's just amazing when it comes to building stuff. I saw it the first time when he helped me change the water line for the fridge. Most recently though he helped me hang my hammock (its great!!) and replace that glass. I was actually worried about forking out a couple grand to replace everything completely (all the windows)...but the $20 it took to replace the glass eased my worries for now. While hanging out with Bren, I also got lamps for the room. The vision of the living room is coming together..and i can't wait till its all done.
Wednesday, June 30, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment