La La La La...
Yeah..i'm at work...but i'm currently not inspired. There are things for me to do, but i just don't feel like doing them. I'm lucky that in my position, i can balance these down times..and even work if i have to...that it doesn't affect work performance too much. Either way...i'm still in a lull. Therefore..I decided to post.=p
Good news...I came back from my second appt with my doctor. After reviewing the MRI..seems he was right stating that i only had a case of Bursitis. It doesn't hurt as much anymore, thought it still can be tender at times. I'm just glad it wasn't a muscle tear or anything. Well, I have no excuse anymore to not work out.=)
Also..my hammock came in today. Yeah! can't wait to test it out soon. Almost feel like setting it up here in my office.
I think i've come to a resolution on the sound system for the living room as well. I need to get a 6 speaker system and an amp. Thing is, I'll need to set it up so i can switch cables around depending on room orientation. Man...so much to think about...but least i do that now...before i have holes in my walls.
I wish i could be at home watching buffy right now. It'd be more entertaining than sitting here on my ass. Well..guess i'll try to be productive now.
Tuesday, June 22, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment