yeah..its all coming together.
This weekend was cool. I invited the AX crew over to the house for a BBQ. Some of the guys came over friday nite and we sat and chilled over hot sake. Thanks to Bren for cooking it up the next day and providing the asian movies all weekend. I've got to say, there is Asian movies are soo much better than what the US puts out (as far as emotional dramas). They seem to really know how to reach a person. I mean..come on...nothing can beat My Sassy Girl (current favorite romantic movie). We watched Sex is zero and started to watch My love slave. Funny how event the specifically funny movies still have the romantic thread under it.
Anyways..the projector idea worked really well and now thinking of keeping the walls white to make for a better image. Also just bought and put together a 3 shelve cabinet that will soon host the entertainment system. Yipee..contructed all by my lonesome (granted the pieces where pre-drilled). The first project room is coming together well.
Tuesday, June 22, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment