Thursday, November 08, 2001

The jobscene has been a bit quiet. Sadly, two people I confide in at work are leaving soon. Thats one thing about working, even if you have the worst job in the world...it all seems to be ok if you have someone there with you. Personally, I felt working at Fry's Electronics...I was under terrible conditions,..but honestly..my coworkers were great. I actually looked forward to work each day. Right now..things at my current job are just so irratic. I'm not sure what is going on..so I don't feel really stable. Even though I'm doing a good job and get high evaluations...my status is still questionable.
So..that one job with my mom's office is looking good again. I have a phone interview with a mortgage company on Fri and I got a positive reply from CSULA for a tech position I didn't know I applied for. I really need to get on the ball again and send out resumes..but I realize that it is getting closer to the holidays...so timing is just bad. Holidays and this economy...its not the best time to be looking around...but at least I still have a job.

No comments: