Oh man....its been a busy week.
First off...monday was supposed to be a day off. Well it was...but I still had to report to work if I was going to get paid. So I did. I was going to use that time to study...wrap up some stuff...you know...be productive. Instead I found myself sitting in a meeting most of the day. It was "ok"..but I could have found better use of my time.
Tues I had to cover for one of my coworkers...so I was at work from 7:30 to 10:30 at night. UGH!
Wed was UCLA -CHI chapter's 70th anniversary. It was GREAT. To see a bunch of old friends again...and see all the incoming pledges. These are the reasons why I still stay in APO. I didn't have to worry about APO drama (at least not at UCLA..Riverside is another story)...and instead I sat reminiscing with old friends. UCLA has always been my 2nd APO family..now even more so. After the event the founders and I (with some others) went to kick it at Toppers in Santa Monica. Its actually a bar at the top of the Marriott. Overlooking the city...it was dope. What a cool way to end the evening.
Thur was catch up on sleep nite.
Fri was Ms. APO. It has been an annual event at Riverside where the guys compete in a beauty pageant (UGLY pageant really). Well..it was cool cuz I was really just there to chill with my lil ones. Ms APO was fun...but it was a lot more fun when I actually knew who the contestants were. Enida took some pretty cool family pictures..so I'll see if I can post when she gets them uploaded.
Sat was memorable...actually it deserves its own post..
Sunday, November 18, 2001
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment