Thursday, November 08, 2001

Yippee...finally got the archives working..to some degree (thanks to my Bro). Also finally posted the Nov 1 post...ok.ok..I cheated..but still...it needed to be. There have been a lot of things going on since Nov 1.
Well...been busy doing APO stuff. The Nov 3 weekend was the Fall Fellowship at UCR. It was a lot of fun. My bro and sis drove down as well as some friends from Nor Cal. We first spent friday watching movies and hanging out at the Block. I watched debut again with my sis, then all of us watched Monsters Inc. (dope movie). The whole time I was watching, all I could think of was how much processing power it took to animate all the hairs on the blue monster (yeah..thatz a techie for you), but the little girl was sooo cute. Its a must see. Afterwards we went to hang out with the UCI group.
Fall Fellowship was SPECTACULAR. Being the advisor to UCR, I was well aware of a number of problems that the group was encountering..but overall the event went without a hitch (at least none that I saw). Everyone had a good time. I didn't realize that I still had that pride for my chapter. I had recently been suffering APO-burnout..but the events of that weekend helped re-light that fire. The same goes for my sister... I guess my lil one is growing up...and now she's just about freaky. I've been trying to post to her reblogger..but its not working. so here it is
sam - First the spank the monkey game and now this. Dang girl....did you put someone up against the wall? Tell me ..tell me. =p
but whatever makes you happy...(as long as its mostly legal).
Anyways..I had a lot of fun...with my chapter, my section, and guest...especially with the Davis crew. Shout outs to Christina, Alan, Lily, and everyone who came down. I'm glad you all had fun.

No comments: