Thursday, November 01, 2001

going to post something here...important for nov 1
-ok..so here it is...the reason why I needed to make sure when I posted this..its said Nov 1.-
I was thinking about this blog on my way to Riverside this night. I took a look at my phone and realized....shit! its November 1. Its my anniversary. Now many of you may be wondering..what anniversary? It is actually the date that I my first love and I actually got together. Realize now that I am very much single...but for those that have ever had a relationship..sometimes you wonder when did it all end....or even did it end. But that is neither here nor there. The important part of this story is that I started realizing something. I had been with Christine starting Nov 1 of 1993. We were together till Spring of 1997. Oh my god (I said to myself)..its been over 4 years since we broke up and I'm still thinking about it. Granted she has been my first and only love (so far...i hope).. its still very odd when you think about it. She and I are still good friends. She has been happily married for some time now..and yes I did go to the wedding. I am happy for her.
Some of you may be thinking...get over her Ray..you need to move on. I agree....don't think I haven't tried/done so. I guess..when you love with such a passion...even 4 years later...it still lingers. Sadly..I figure many of you can relate to that.
So right now...I've coming to terms with this "moving on". I'm a rather sensitive person when it comes to relationships. I don't open myself to very many people. Shit...the idea of this blog seems rather odd in that sense...but maybe this is that shout in the dark....yelling my feelings not to any-ONE, but to everyone..and not caring who is actually listening. There has been a couple attempts at relationships past Christine...one actually that I went all out for...but it wasn't mutual on her side. So...I try to keep a happy thought..and know that someone is out there...and eventually it will happen....
My only wish now is that it will happen sooner than later.

No comments: