Tuesday, October 30, 2001
oh yeah....may have taken all day...but I got my links working. Still working on the archives section..but I'll save that for another day. On a sad note, I called in regarding the county job. Chances are slim, so I'm not holding my breath. Otherwise trying to keep a positive attitude. My family and friends from Northern Cali are coming down this weekend, so I'm really looking forward to that. =). Likely going to watch "the debut" again.... A story about being Filipino american...somewhat similar to my own life. It was actually after watching that movie the first time that I decided to start blogging. This weekend will be a busy one with APO at UCR on Thursday, APO peeps on Friday, and lastly the Section 1 and 2 conference on Sat. Whew..lot to think about. I do have to give a BIG HUG to my lil one enida... in the past few days, we've spent a lot of time just talking and I want her to know that i appreciate her a lot. (Mmmmuuuuuaaahhh!) See everyone (norcal peeps) soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment