Monday, October 29, 2001
ok...I feel bad too. I check my OWN blog everyday and kick myself for not updating it. Checking Reblogger every now and then. Well...I've got some good news...promising at best. For the past week...actually just mon, I sent out a number of resumes. Mostly to placement services and my friends...but I have a couple of good leads. One is at a military support company doing networking...but technically..I haven't heard anything official from them (inside scoop). The other ones are with the LA county Office of Education. This is one I'm actually looking forward to. County jobs...pretty damn secure with great benefits. Granted I'd possibly look at a paycut...but can you beat this. 12 days personal...12 days sick...and 14 paid holidays. Plus full benefits...and a great pension plan. Well..I found the opening too late for the initial screening...but I did get a letter stating to expect further info.=). Lastly..I decided to hit up this placement agency that a couple of my students found positions with, so I'll be interviewing with them on Wed. Cross your fingers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment