Well I just come back from the Microsoft TechNet conference on Wed. I decided to take my class on this trip. Mainly it was to get out of the classroom environment..but also to check out the newest stuff in Windows XP. Can you believe that IM is quickly becoming a legitimate business device? Many companies are using it for internal communication and stuff. I can see it already...
CEO: Ray..I need that new proposal..and I needed it yesterday!
Ray: ok. ^_^
CEO: What the heck was that?
Ray: Um...nothing sir. It will be ready for you in an hour.
Honestly though..I do know of a couple companies already using it primarily for work (sure..). It was just comedy to watch the Microsoft demonstrator explain Instant Messenging to all these middle-age sysadmins. "its not just for your teenagers anymore"
Thursday, October 11, 2001
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment