alright...so it begins. After over a year of readings blogs of friends and family, I've finally decided to enter this phenomenon of blogging. It all started while I was reading my friend ernie's articles on iistix.com. Little did I know that it would get me started on the littleyellowdifferent addiction. I've always known ernie as a great friend with quick witty (crack_up) commentary so the chance to read his weblog closed the 300 mile distance between us.
But even after first reading his blog..(daily...scouts honor ^_^ ), I still wasn't convinced to join the weblogging community. I saw the advantages: its "theraputic" use, the chance to keep everyone updated on what you are doing, a forum for discussion on your personal thoughts. I'm a fairly private person...so the idea of broadcasting my innermost feelings ( to anyone) wasn't something I saw myself doing..yet now I am. I guess you can say it was thanks to blogging that I have my brother back. =)
My brother and I had been distant for over a few years. Family conflict (nothing that matters now..nor do I want to get into)..had pulled us apart. He became cold to me. I learned more about my brother thru his public online journal, more than he would even talk to me about. Eventually in time, we have been able to put all things aside (as of this weekend) and realize how important we are to each other..and as a family (sister too)
And so there is my story..and how it all begins. I don't expect to be as clever as the master of wit (bows in hommage), but this is for me...and really only for me.
Wednesday, October 10, 2001
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment