SIGH...I'm in love...well kinda. I've just added another beautiful female to my Wives list. For those that don't know...its a continually growing list of prospective(highly unlikely/dream) women that may just one day....someday...may be my spouse (at least I hope). my
sister tells me I remind her more and more of Ross from
friends. My cousin mila wonders if I can keep track of everyone on the list. So just to give you an idea, the ladies that currently occupy the list include
Catherine Zeta Jones ( Michael Douglas can't last that long),
Jessica Alba,
Katie Homes,
Shannon Elizabeth, the girls in
Rush Hour 2 (oh man..)...and now I welcome
Kristin Kreuk. Ok..she may be a tad bit young (19)..but then again..who knows when I'll get married..and she's definately a hottie.
BTW...Superman/Clark Kent is supposed to be 15 years old in the series...but he looks more like he's 23. Otherwise the show looked like a the Superman version of Buffy the Vampire Slayer (
Sarah Michelle Geller...wife number 7).
No comments:
Post a Comment