Thursday, October 11, 2001

That TechNet conference had made me think about my current career options. Right now I'm a microsoft networking instructor at CEI and feeling pretty good about it. I enjoy teaching and seeing other people succeed in this path. I was pretty happy today when my students signed a petition to keep me as their teacher next Mod. Teaching is fun...but I tend to always look for new challenges. I was the first one of my peers to upgrade my knowledge of Microsoft NT 4.0 and now Windows 2000 (MCSE). I even went and studied Cisco routers (passed my CCNA test). Even after all of this...I still want to learn more. I'm actually very interested in wireless networking. I was envious of the people on the stage because they were using a wireless network for their demonstration. Anyways..I'm sure my career will lie in the field of computers..but right now I have sooo many options open for me..I can't decide what to do. So if anyone hears anything...I'm still looking at different options. Hey..I'm learning HTML for this blog now..hee hee.
Online Resume

No comments: