First off...Behind the Smile...let me explain. I tend to take life with all its pleasures and pains. I've learned that life is too short to worry or hold a grudge. Always looking for the positives, I try to look at the brighter side and try to bring everyone..well...a lil ray of sunshine (alright alright...shut up already..I know its cheesy (no pun intended)..but at least people remember my name when I say it that way). Usually seen with a smile, I try to keep my burdens to myself and not be a bother to anyone.
So in this blog, you can now see behind the smile (ah ha...hence the name). Things I think about that I don't share with anyone so I don't bother them...now I share with YOU (the anonymous Internet community..sometimes not so anonymous). I don't know how indepth I'd actually get with this journal...sometimes...its just important to say what you feel. Plus now I have a good reason to practice and learn HTML. (did I tell you I was a techie? humm...just keep reading then). So if you like what you read..just stay tuned for more. If you don't...then..oh well. I'll also (eventually) put on my ICQ and AIM info as well as reblogger...just let me get thru the basics of HTML.=) ahh...until next time.
Wednesday, October 10, 2001
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment