Wednesday, October 24, 2001

ok..I need to take some time to go thru and update this blog. Need to work on the links and design. Been busy lately. Actually a lil drama. Right now I'm a teacher and pretty much enjoying it. I do really well...financially and am satisfied with the work I do. I've been lucky enough in life to be one that actually enjoys his job. Well...right now I'm faced with an uncertain reality. I may be doing good at work...but we are having a low turnout of students. Likely because of the economy and everything...but just as in any business...no customers means no work. So right now I've gone from a full time 50 per week...to half time 25. Right now I really needed the break...but I'm seriously hesitant to see my next paycheck =(.
So this past mon..I sent out a bunch of resumes. Got two bites..one I'm really looking forward too...hopefully it pans out. Thats pretty good specially in this economy. Right now I'm just looking for a change. I'm actually willing to leave CA...something I never thought I'd do. So...still young and looking for adventure (and love)...I guess I'm just weighing all my options.

No comments: