ahh..St. Patricks day....its a good day.
Got up this morning..feeling pretty good. I knew Annette was doing her pub/bar crawl so i was fully expecting to meet up with her at Westwood Brewing Company after work (like last year). On the way to work..just started texting people to see who might be around to hang out and enjoy...well..just another day to drink and be merry.
Well...first responses i got were from neil, jackie and HT...so decided to crash a party with them at BJs Chicago Pizza and Bar. Tried the 7 sampler of all their beers....humm...didn't really like any of them. The Pitcher at Sepi's we had before was much better. I also got a call from Traci saying they'd be at Rocking Taco...so i thought about catching them later. I spent the better part of the evening...hanging at Bj's...and it was fun. Been too long since I've hung out with Neil and jackie... (HT was with me at hooters a few weeks before). I would have continued the drinking at WBC...but i thought I might try to meet up with the girls in fullerton. unfortunately..it wasn't till after i jumped on the freeway...that they called back to tell me they were calling it quits for an early nite. Sucks...but oh well..
All and all..definately a fun nite.
Wednesday, March 17, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment