Monday, March 22, 2004

Felt pretty productive at work today. Since my lil self evaluation...i've become more proactive about stuff and definately more confident. I guess its more of a take no shit attitude. Anyways...got a lot done...well had to since i was killing time before my APO UCLA advisors meeting this nite.

The meeting was cool....more of a evaluation of the chapter and its direction. Lately haven't been feeling the APO spirit. At this meeting..i did feel a spark of it again. I loved seeing the people still wanted to be involved..and the sharing of ideas. Just wish more of the active membership felt the same zeal. Sadly its what i've been seeing in a lot of chapters lately (except SD - GO RHO PI =p). I looked thru the pics of Sec 4 conference and remembered what a APO SPIRIT re-charge I'd get after seeing all those people just into APO. Well...hopefully I'll get the fire back...but for now i got other things to think about.

No comments: