Got to check out the house in MP today. It is beautiful. Couldnt believe how good it looked on the inside of the house...this especially since i was already amazed at the outside of the house. Prior to that I had a good talk with my realtor about loans...and the direction i wanted to take...so this could work out for the best.
Later that nite i got to catch up with some friends from UCLA. We saw each other at Dave and Linnea's housewarming. It too was a beautiful house...with different motifs in each area of the house. Most of the nite though was spent seeing how people have been spending their time since graduation. I'd have to say that is one of the nicest things i've seen..from the UCLA group when i first got to know them as their section rep. They are very close knit and keep in touch with each other as best they can. I guess in that whole "searching for where you fit in" paradox.
Saturday, March 27, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment