Seeing what you want and going after it
Wow...quite a heated nite...
Anxiety and Anger levels at an all time high tonite. Part of it for stupid reason...
Shopping. I frequently peruse online shopping sites looking for deals. So I was checking out this deal at footaction.com and saw these cool shoes for $24. I had it in my shopping cart...and was actually shopping for more (tends to happen to me once i find something i like). Things were going cool..till i'm ready to check out (course i had to ask friends what they thought)...but as i go to the cart...BAM.."your cart has been automatically updated to reflect out of stock items"....you need not guess which one of the shoes disappeared. ARRG...its almost as bad as someone stealing it from you...right in front of your face. Soo angry....so i decided to not pick up any of it.
Example 2...so i hear about this T-mobile deal on amazon...where they will actually give you back $80 to pick up the Sony T610 phone. WOW...since i'm planning on changing anyways. Its not the fone that i want...but its a cool phone. Anyways...so I'm checking it out...seeing that it has the $39.99 plan of 1000 minutes. I'm trudging along..thinking of the purchase...thinking if i should keep my number...again..asking people....then..BAM.. "the plan i want is unavailable." (honestly..i think it was server overload). ARRRGGGGG again. Screwed again. Shaking my head... i was still at work....had to get out of there. Figured i'd check again later...but still pissed.
Anyways...i go home....jump online..and just check things out. Talking to some friends....sorta got me angry. One person who i trust...seems to have fallen of the face of the earth to me...and just dropped out of sight. I've given this person a lot of leeway..when others haven't...but this is one thing that bothers me. Honestly..its a matter of Respect. It isn't given..its only earned...and this course of action causes me to question a lot of things. On the other hand...i had another conversation with a different friend...and we have a disagreement on an issue...but that more than fine. I understand that people can disagree with me...but the sad part of the conversation was when this person said they were starting to lose respect for me. I do what i can to earn other people's respect...so the thought of losing it saddens me. Unfortunately...i have to respect myself most of all and the decisions and views that i take.
Yeah..so it was a hot nite...lots of emotions...
then when i check that amazon website again...i see that i can still get that deal. But i havent.....(trying to see if a friend wants it as well..or if the phone is worth it)...Anyways...guess i don't know if its what i really want...so I'm not jumping on it. (maybe tomorrow =p)
Update: I got up in the middle of the nite and decided to get this. Phone seems cool..but the fact that they are giving me money...i just couldn't help myself. Guess it was decision time...and I made it.
Wednesday, March 24, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment