Tuesday, April 30, 2002

HOT DAMN

Aiight...here is my recap on the weekend of fun in SD. It was great to go see the Buca crew again (missing one...really missing that one person...but we understand). I took off from Anaheim to drive down to SD that Friday night so that I could have more time to hang out with everyone, plus drinking up that night and not having to worry about driving. Sadly the only thing I had to eat was a crappy slice of mushroom pizza. ( Since teaching nights...I tend not to eat dinner anymore. Just not enough time...but this mushroom thing will come up again later...and not in a good way). I made it down to Grace's place and started to chill. They (justin and grace) had just come back from dinner and I was hella hungry (hella hanging out with norcal peeps too much.). We decided to head out to TGIF to get started and grab something to eat (thanks grace for the sandwich). The appetizers were cool...nothing can top the JD Wings. and for some reason the Purple Hooter was hella strong. So we had a couple of drinks there..(not enough food in me still)…and headed back for the apartment festivities.

Now justin went thru and bought some stuff. included there was this ghetto ass HOT DAMN. Now I used to drink HOT DAMN before..mainly cuz of its cinamon flavor. It is weak stuff …only 20% or so...but we just tore that thing up. Decided to take shots for every sexual reference in Robin Hood Men in Tights. Oh man...We made it to the ...shoot...I don't even remember...before I decide to "sleep" on the couch. We finished the bottle...and it basically finished me. Really...I'm not weaksauce like that. I blame it on the lack of food and working all day. (ray getting defensive...ready for the next challenge). But it seems I'm not the only one who was messed up after that HOT DAMN.

So we spent most of Sat hungover. Oh man...it sucked. Now honestly...if it comes to trying to prove yourself as the shitnit and going all day with alcohol in your stomach or "relieving" yourself actually feeling better all day...I suggest the latter. Eating lunch at Hooters is not the same when you feel like shit. Even when the waitress is ALL UP IN YOUR FACE to ask you what your order is. So the three of us were really lagging all day long. We didn't get better till later that evening. Then we hit the family fun center, specifically the batting cages. I still have a bit of my swing...so it was cool. After that tried to stay up to watch the movie...but ended up heading home that night because of work the next day. sucks... so...the moral of this story. Eat before you drink...and do whatever make you happy. ^_^

No comments: