Thursday, April 11, 2002

Whatz up? yeah...still alive...well sorta. Just made it through a couple intense weeks...in more ways than one.

Let me begin with the first week of April. Being that I was about to begin my new schedule teaching morning and nights...I decided to visit all my chapters in APO (since I'm the sectional chair for southern cali). Monday night I was at USC for their meeting…and ended the night with UCLA publicizing/spamming for their RUSH events. Tues night was spent at UCI helping prep and stuff for the conference and banquet. Wed night was with UCR at their RUSH info night. Thurs was with UCLA for Broomball (hella tight!). Friday was running around for UCI's Chartering ceremony (congratulations Rho Rho). Saturday was the conference and banquet…which lasted all day but was well worth it. Lastly Sunday (trying to recover from lack of sleep and hour loss) work 7 hours and make it to UCSD for their activation. whew...and you think thatz it? Then I started teaching morning and night.

And you wonder why I do it? Mainly its for the great people, everyone I meet, and seeing friends. I realized how much I missed recruiting/RUSH and learning more about people. It was cool.

breathe…sigh...ok...end this post...start a new one. ^_^

Also...
Enida...Happy Belated Birthday...you can beat me up later. =/ Sorry sweetie. I'll make it up to you

No comments: