Wednesday, April 24, 2002

Still alive..just hanging on. I'm on week three of this morning and evening ordeal. Still surviving..but looking forward to when it will end. May 16...then the night class ends. I don't forsee myself teaching at Anaheim any longer after this or nights in general.

The interview I scheduled with UCI was moved to Monday next week. I was a bit upset when they cancelled the same day...but then again...what can I do. They seem to be running on their own schedule and not realizing how pressed for a new job I am. My opportunity with Infonet seems to have fallen through..but I wasn't too interested in trekking out to El Segundo anyways. i'll just keep sending those resumes out...and we'll see what happens.

Still busy weekends...but I'm clear for June 2 to go to Davis to see my sister make her State of the Chapter speech. I called my friend to find out if he would be available to cover...to find out that he had just recently been laid-off. Sucks to hear...but he was ok about it. Made me appreciate where I am a bit more. I wish he had told me earlier..so I could schedule him to cover me this Sun..since I'm heading down to SD this weekend to kick it with the Buca crew. You know..ever since that sectionals weekend...we've become really close friends. (fast-friends - APO reference..haha). So Sat will definately be fun. I'll see if I can get my friend to cover for this sunday too....but don't hold your breath.

No comments: