Oh man..I am soo tired. =(. Teaching in Anaheim is ok...students are cool... But I don't think I can do this double shift stuff anymore. I'm done with the material..and I have to sit here and just stare blankly..trying to keep busy. I am actually thinking of taking 6 weeks off of work..to get things together..take a couple classes in java and XML.
I also had an interview today with Infonet. It went ok..but I'm not really counting on it. Funked up on the OSI layer question..and I'm claiming to be a network engineer. Hey I understand it all...but I don't remember all the names. Argg... we'll see next week.
I did get a call today from UCI also. I'll call them back tomorrow to figure out what opportunities they have available. Trying to get ahold of my friend Drew about another opportunity...but can't reach him.
Tired..just tired. -_-
Tuesday, April 16, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment