Ok...I'm now halfway thru this night job. Counting down the days...till May 16. I'm actually pretty happy about things right now. Anaheim almost done...End of June before the CSULA gig ends...but I may be able to pass some of that to my partner. I really want to get my life back. I've basically settled that I want to live in OC.
That position in El Segundo didn't come through and I'm actually kinda glad it didn't. I don't think I really want to fight thru that traffic every day again. I just interviewed at UCI...and things look promising. The only thing is it may not open till July...and I'll still have to go through a rigorous interview process. Then again...it is a government job...so security is really good. Pretty laid back...maybe too much...but I can see it as a definite opportunity. Also my homies Al, Bryan, and Jacob came thru for me and got me a possible opening at a networking company. I just have to drop a name, but I'd like to met that person first...before referring to him. Its nice to know that when you are nice and care about people...they do the same in return.
So know its a question of what to do? i'm gonna put my hat in for the UCI deal for sure...and planning on throwing my hat for the networking job too. I would just hate to leave the networking job if the UCI one comes thru. Either way its nice to know I have options...especially when I just found out another friend was recently laid off. =(
i do miss the fact that I'm missing apo events cuz of this night class. Right now missing UCI lil sib revealing. I hear they are a really good group of pledges...hopefully I'll get to meet them soon. Not hearing anything from the other chapters. Gonna try to visit them all again after this night job is done.
Monday, April 29, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment