Monday, January 05, 2004

All is well. I stayed at the school for about an hour this morning to make sure things went well, and was happy that there weren't any problems. Then i got into work and started playing catch up there. Overall things going well.

Got to talk to my realtor today. Made the decision that I am looking for something in the Rosemead/Alhambra area or Burbank. She's already gotten back to me with some listings...soo cool. Its a major step...but I'm just hoping i find something nice.

2004 - So far, so good.

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard,
And they're like, "It's better than yours"
Damn right, it's better than yours,
I can teach you, but I have to charge (2x)

Verse 1:
I know you want it...
The thing that makes me,
What the guys go crazy for,
They lose their minds, the way I whine,

Spoken:
I think it's time.

- Kelis - Milkshake

Point to Ponder
Tried for the gym today, but fell asleep. Maybe tomorrow =)

No comments: