Sunday, January 25, 2004

Tomorrow is work..and i'm pretty much ready for it. Its been a good 2 weeks away..and i haven't really worried too much about it. Gonna need to find a better way to wake up in the morning, cuz i think my body is just used to ignoring the alarm clock now.

Funny how actually going back to work is gonna put me back on schedule with stuff. I've been doing my home searching, so now gonna talk to the realtor more. I know i take a long time to make a decision on things...but its mainly cuz i think too much about it (read into relationship "issues" as well). Just today it took me like 45 minutes to decide if I wanted to buy a speaker box for my car. It was a standard hussle. Guy says its worth 120 (its a fricken box...please)...but he'll sell it at 80...then it went down to 60...then 50. I didn't want to have to deal with installing it....(an extra 15)...but walked out of there at $55 installed. It sounds a lot better in the car right now...but really had to decide if it was really worth it. In the end, it all worked out...but even the sales guy joked...saying it was like i was buying a house or something (yeah..had to call some peeps and get an opinion).

Look at it this way...i don't mess around. I learn about whatever i'm after...as much as i can. If i find something i like...i do what i can to get it. =)

Anyways...Japan post prob gonna be tomorrow or something. since I'll have to relive it for my coworkers...it will probably be fresh in my mind to write at that time.

No comments: