Thursday, January 01, 2004

IT WORKS! IT WORKS!
Today was spent mostly sleeping and working on that project. It was sooo coool. I got the email working for the school. Now i just need to make sure that still works after I add the anti-virus stuff. Felt really good and now i'll have tomorrow and the weekend to finish off some loose ends and such. Family is gonna be leaving tomorrow, so gonna be a quiet house again....but starting to look forward to Japan. Plus probably gonna head out to CES in Vegas as well with HT, Neil and the gang.

Baby boy you stay on my mind
Fulfill my fantasies
I think about you all the time
I see you in my dreams

baby boy not a day goes by
without my fantasies
I think about you all the time
I see you in my dreams

- Beyonce - Sean Paul - Baby Boy

Point to Ponder
How am i to install Norton for Small Business?

No comments: