Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Its just another day, for harmony sake
Minutes away from the start of a new year. For many, itz supposedly a time for new vision, new choices, new starts. Why do we believe that the sins of our past can all be resolved/excused in one day? How can everything change in one day?

Hey, its just a day. It may happen to be the first day of a new year, but really…its just a day. The power to change yourself and change your attitude is entirely up to you. It shouldn’t take you 364 days of waiting, before you decide its time to change….and sometimes if you wait too long….too little…too late.

I don’t deny the significance of this time...and I truly hope the resolutions you make are achievable and worthwhile. And if they are truly meaningful, do your best to keep them.

I wish you all the best in the coming year. I hope my own resolutions for this new year also come to fruition. Just remember, true change takes time and effort…and that shouldn’t wait a year to do.

Happy New Year Everyone!


After my picture fades and darkness has
Turned to gray
Watching through windows you're wondering
If I'm OK
Secrets stolen from deep inside
The drum beats out of time

If you're lost you can look and you will find me
Time after time
If you fall I will catch you I'll be waiting
Time after time

- Cyndi Lauper - Time after time

Point to Ponder
Progress going well, but will i finish this project in time?

No comments: