Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Gonna make this brief. Most of the way through this busy week.
Had a luncheon as a thanks for all the work i've done...personally just doing what i felt i needed to do...but nice all the same. Right after that got stuck working on email issues for the next 3 hours..ugh
Got to see the producers...and i think it was really fun. Had a good time there, before mantha and i raced off to see Return of the King. That too was great. Bunch of friends came out for that as well. Actually got Rico out there..and haven't seen him in soo long. And Quyen was out there too =)
Well..its now 5am (yeah...still considering it part of my tues)...and i have a office phone call at 8am...so i think i'll crash now. Only thing left for this week is Laker game on Friday...and maybe rent again on thurs...
Oh well..nite.

When I'm worried and I can't sleep
I count my blessings instead of sheep
And I fall asleep
Counting my blessings

- Bing Crosby, White Christmas - Count Your Blessings Instead Of Sheep

Point to Ponder
Should i even sleep? I hope i wake up.

No comments: