Sunday, December 28, 2003

Time for myself

I guess thats what you could call it. I never really left the house today...nor has the TV stopped playing. Hey..its not as pathetic as it sounds =p. Rather, I spent most of the day working on that school project. From the approximately 14 computers i picked up, I've finished about 6 of them and set up most of the server. Not too bad i'd have to say. My brother and sister were off to disneyland with friends, while my parents were in and out throughout the day. I finished my leftovers for lunch.

Yeah really...guess the only thing that separates the reality that i'm just a tenant, is that I'm in my parents house. Man...i really should start looking for that house again. My paperwork is in order..just need to talk to the realtor again. Just need to first decide where i want to live. I'm thinking i'm just gonna do it alone.

Something to think about as this new year approaches. I've always been one to simply take care of myself..guess its time to start living on my own. Always wanted a place that i can set to my liking. Someplace that i wouldn't be embarrassed to have people over. Each room was set to have a theme, integrated speakers in the walls, home theater, relaxing fireplace....a place to call my own.

3 more days in 2003....lets see what I can make of 2004.

Here is the money that I owe you
So you can pay the bills
I will give you more
When I get paid again

I hate those people who love to tell you
Money is the root of all that kills
They have never been poor
They have never had the joy of a welfare christmas

I know we will never look back

- Everclear - I will buy you a new life

Point to Ponder
Where to live....where to live...

No comments: