Ahh..today was a good day.
Got back to work and simply caught up on some stuff. Funny how company politics is...
i've dealt with politics on many levels...and have done a lot of conflict resolution at apo/college level...but i knew that it didn't just apply to that level. Power struggles and politics play at all levels. Fortunately, I just keep my nose clean and cover my ass. =)
Got a call from Rico just to see how I was doing and what I was up too. It was actually pretty nice to be on the one being called, as opposed to the one that always calls. Guess it pays to start "focusing". I always appreciate those that make the effort to call me (mantha, rachel, annette, reuben, enida, mark, joe, alfred, biggwould and a handful of others).
Had sushi with Bren and got his new phone: panasonic x70. So nice...i'm jealous. Its a camera phone with a flash!! i'm still waiting for mine to come out: Nokia 6230. Still not sure about the bulky keypad..but still nice. The coolest part about Bren's deal was the fact I was able to hook him up..since i knew the dealer.=)
Anyways...got things to do tomorrow..and need to be at work on time. So ciao
I'll teach you how to stunt
My wrists stay rocked up
My TV's pop up in a Maybach benz
I'll teach you how to stunt
Nigga you can't see me
My bently GT got smoke gray tints
I'll teach you how to stunt
My neck stay blinging, my rims stay gleaming, I'm shining man
I'll teach you how to stunt
I see you scheming, nigga keep on dreaming, I hurt ya mans
I'll teach you how to stunt
- G-Unit - Stunt 101
Point to Ponder
Humm...cell phone...which one?
Monday, December 29, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment