The last of the shopping is over. Should be able to finish the wrapping tonite. Don't know if i can say i into the spirit yet...but oddly enough i keep singing these are a few of my favorite things as i walk thru target. I think the best moment of today was when my coworker opened my gift to her. As she unwrapped the paper and saw the exercise/fitness ball box, she faked a smile as she seemed thankful for the gift. She was checking the inside of the box for the instructional video tape as she found the real gift inside: tapes of christmas shows that she used to watch during her childhood. She was soo happy...and i think i was happier because of it. Both my coworkers got me gift certificates to places, since as some of you may know, i'm a bit difficult to shop for. =p
Had more to write, but been watching japanese dramas and my bro just came home. Still gotta work tomorrow...so i think i'll close out here.
Said the night wind to the little lamb,
Do you see what I see?
Way up in the sky, little lamb,
Do you see what I see?
A star, a star, dancing in the night
With a tail as big as a kite,
With a tail as big as a kite.
- various - Do you see what I see
Point to Ponder
Should I take Friday off?
Tuesday, December 23, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment