Tonite I attended the Laker-Nuggets game. Box Seats courtesy of Staples, since i won the office raffle earlier last week. The select 4 of us we able to chill in this little lounge room for the game. It was really cool and I had fun. The game itself..i don't know. I start to wonder about professional sports...cuz it just didn't seem to have the energy..or passion. Seems really choreographed and had no fluidity. Carmello Anthony made for a good show..but of course...the man you can never keep down...definitely made his mark. The Lakers, after blowing a 10 and sometimes 15 point lead throughout the game, got tied up in the last 2 secs. The final fade away made by the player that almost wasn't there due to his court case in Colorado...of course..Kobe Bryant. Hey...i'm always down for a good ball game...and the boy's got skill....but for some reason...i still can't see myself as a laker fan. I respect the game....but its gotta be something special to appreciate the whole team.(Lakers of the 80's...Showtime....that was a team).

Hark! The herald angels sing,
'Glory to the new born King;
Peace on earth and mercy mild,
God and sinners reconciled.
Joyful, all ye nations rise,
Join the triumph of the sky;
With th'angelic host proclaim,
'Christ is born in Bethlehem!'
- various - Hark! The herald angels sing
Point to Ponder
Why do people kiss under the mistletoe?
No comments:
Post a Comment