Action Packed Day...Return of the excitement
WOW..today was just really crazy. It started out with a late nite chiln and chatting with people. Some nice convos...but kept me up kinda late (why?- well..i was writing last nite's post). Woke up for my telephone meeting but passed out right after it. Got into work later than i wanted =p, but had to play catch-up most of the day. So..what happened that made it so action packed??
1. Stressed but bought tickets to see Rent on tues next week. Center area, mid balcony. I'm excited. Mantha and I may try to camp out for first two rows for another showing when she gets down here. (Sorry clint..didn't know u wanted to go in time..but remind me again when u see me..and i'll include you in producers- after dec 12).
2. I also planned on surprising a friend at her musical performance tonite. Unfortunately, I found out too late that the performance was sold out. The good part of it though was that I was still able to see some of her performance later that nite. It was cool...and good to see her smile (even though she says it was forced =p) Good job Bonnie.
3. Well...thinking that i would not be able to see Bonnie's performance, I decided to hang out with Brenda and go to the Lord of the Rings Premiere in Westwood. It was a lot of fun doing the star gazing. We "stalked" at the wrong theatre to see most of the celebrities walk by, but we did get some good looks at the stars of the movie. Got some close ups of stars that came to our corner including Dominic Monaghan (merry)..and to every girls delight Orlando Bloom (legolas...like u didn't know). I'll try to put pics up once i get them from Brenda. I hope they came out too.
4. Gave a call to Biggwould and he was still sober at a bar at 11:40pm. Shame dogg. Well..he called back i gave him a couple of recommendations as well. Have fun tonite and just be safe man. Look forward to seeing you again.
All in all it has been a good nite.
Happy Birthday Biggwould
Congrats Bonnie
Good luck Bonnie and Brenda on your finals.
Have yourself a merry little Christmas,
Let your heart be light
From now on,
our troubles will be out of sight
Have yourself a merry little Christmas,
Make the Yule-tide gay,
From now on,
our troubles will be miles away.
- various - Have yourself a merry little Christmas
Point to Ponder
Need to plan out the elementary school project. As well as sign up for the rebates.
Wednesday, December 03, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment