I should be sleeping..
instead I'm spending money again. =p Nothing too bad..but 20% off at dvd online and it was all over. Smallville, Buffy 4, X2, Scarface, and a couple others. Definitely a deal..but think i've been on a spending spree lately..and unfortunately still havent hit up anyone on my christmas list yet.
Ilan came back to work today...and it was just like old times...that mutherfucker =p. Its been kinda quiet the past few weeks while he's been on vacation...but once he got back...we started clowning on each other again. too funny.
Got to take care of a bunch of stuff at work, and got pre-approved on my home loan for more than i thought. WOW. Now its just a matter of finding a place.
Well...guess its time to crash. nite all.
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the treetops glisten,
and children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow
- various - I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Point to Ponder
Need to cut on spending. But yeah...RENT on TUES..and Producers sometime the week of dec 15. What to wear ...what to wear.
Thursday, December 04, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment