Monday, December 01, 2003

Feeling Musical?
In this whole return to self and creativity, I've decided to get back into musicals. Yeah...used to watch them all the time. Miss Saigon, Phantom of the Opera, Les Miserables, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat, Caberet...but I'd have to say my favorite and most under-appreciated is Starlight Express. Man..they did the whole thing on Roller Skates. Humm..just found out they'll be in OC after xmas.
Unfortunately so far I've passed up on RENT (to do some stupid techie thing) and Lion King (cus i was stuck at work).
Well....December could be the return. I've heard many good things about the Producers (i still love mel brooks comedies) and i just heard RENT WILL BE IN SoCal.
So..now I'm just waiting for mantha to come home (we had a good talk recently...have i told u how much i love my sister...well..prob not enough =p). I mentioned it to some family members so it may become a whole outing.
Personally just thinking of experiencing it with some nose bleed seats (hey..its xmas season), but if anyone is interested in see either Producers or RENT...let me know (comments, email, cell). I'm shooting for midweek evening performance. In LA or OC.

City sidewalks, busy sidewalks
Dressed in holiday style.
In the air
There's a feeling
of Christmas.

Children laughing
People passing
Meeting smile after smile
And on ev'ry street corner you'll hear,

Silver bells, silver bells
It's Christmas time in the city.
Ring-a-ling, hear them sing.
Soon it will be Christmas day.

- various - Silver Bells

Point to Ponder
Who wants to come to the show =p?

No comments: