Was still thinking about the "doing too much" comments i got earlier. Decided to call up one of my homeboys that i haven't talked to in a while, Al. We kinda share the same mentality on stuff....you'll rest when your dead. Yeah.. I know it sounds very dramatic...but its been our philosophy. I've sat at home at times..and just bored out of my mind. The one quarter i "took it easy" was the quarter i did the worst in...while the quarter i overdid it with 25 units and had no time for anything...was the only quarter i got on deans list. I guess it helps keep me focused in some sense (doesn't that sound ironic...doing too much to keep focus?). I guess it just gave me no time to wander...
Al on the other hand is keeping himself busy with like 2+ jobs, school, girlfriend, family..u name it. So much so he hasn't had much time to kick it with me =p. But its ok..we still know we got each others back...
I guess thats what it comes down to. I always have to have something going on. Even now as i type this blog...i've got Pirates playing in the background (BEST movie of the summer).
Well...the houses in the neighborhood are all lit up in the xmas spirit. Some people when all out with motorized reindeer and snowmen. I'm sorta feeling the christmas spirit myself...but also feel stifled. Actually wish i had my own home to decorate. Where i live is ok, but i feel more like a tenant than anything else. Now its just a matter of finding where i want to live.
Sleigh bells ring
Are you listening
In the lane
Snow is glistening
A beautiful sight
We're happy tonight
Walking in a winter wonderland
Gone away is the bluebird
Here to stay is a new bird
He sings a love song
As we go along
Walking in a winter wonderland.
- Lonestar - Winter Wonderland
Point to Ponder
People are already asking me what i want for xmas. Dang..i need to make my 2 lists soon...who to buy for..and what i may want. =p
Monday, December 08, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment