I'm tired (sun 4.30am)
As I was setting up to write a this entry i "accidentally" called a friend. Circumstances aside, it was a really good conversation, learning more about her and myself in the process. Tonite was also the nite of the CRA office Xmas party. I'd have to say what i learned from both of these things today that there is nothing wrong with just being me. Many times i find myself changing to meet what other "expect" of me. Now in every instance, i'm still being myself (i hate people that are fake). I just am a multi-facited individual (wow...big word even at 4am) that only chooses to show what part of me would make the other person most comfortable. I tend to wonder is if that is all that they think i am.
APO Ray, Work Ray, Family Ray, Friend Ray....all different sides...all the same person. Much of it is created based on the role and the people, but does anyone really know it all. For those that have someone that does...you are blessed. I know I am.
PS - Just to let you know..it could be as easy as a call (accidental or otherwise =p)
(baboom baboom baboom baboom)
Santa Baby, Just slip a sable under the tree
For me
Been an awful good girl
Santa Baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight
Santa baby, a '54 convertible too
Light blue
I'll wait up for you, dear
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight
Think of all the fun I've missed
Think of all the fellas that I haven't kissed
Next year I could be just as good
If you'll check off my Christmas list
- Eartha Kitt - Santa Baby
Point to Ponder
how well do you know your friends?...how well do you know yourself?
Also - Do people find me intimidating?
Saturday, December 06, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment